*** This competition is now closed ***
Cricket Yorkshire has linked up with The Cricketer to offer a fantastic competition prize. Who wants a framed county cricket print of Scarborough to adorn their office or home?
This idyllic scene of North Marine Road at Scarborough Cricket Club has been created exclusively for The Cricketer. The artwork, reminiscent of vintage railway posters, wonderfully captures the view from the deckchairs outside the marquee looking back at the famous pavilion.
Dare I say it, it reminds me of a certain book cover!
It is one of a set of four designs for sale, the others being Kennington Oval, Durham’s Riverside & the Sussex jewel that is Arundel.
The A3 print of Scarborough Cricket Club, on 280gsm paper, comes with a high-quality 20 x 16-inch black frame and white mount.
How to Enter
All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is to do as many of the following:
- Subscribing to our newsletter
- Leaving a comment on this blog post
- Following @cricketyorks on Twitter
- Liking our Cricket Yorkshire Facebook page
The competition closes at midnight on February 21 2020. A winner will selected at random the following week and informed by email.
If you would like to hear of more Cricket Yorkshire competitions, tick the box to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. It is not a condition of entering this chance to win a Scarborough Cricket Club Framed poster.
We’re trialling Rafflecopter as a way to run this competition. You can do all the above entries manually or enter it all below/via Facebook, up to you 🙂
Terms and Conditions
– The prize will be delivered by The Cricketer so Cricket Yorkshire must ask for the winner’s postal address.
– This data is purely to ensure the competition winner receives the Scarborough framed print. Cricket Yorkshire will not hold that personal data on record for any longer than necessary to ensure the prize has been received as promised.
– This competition is open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over.
– No cash alternative is available.
– Entries must be received by midnight on 21 February 2020. The winner of this competition will be selected at random and announced by February 28 2020.
– If you win the competition, we’ll contact you by email to let you know. If we don’t hear back within a fortnight, the prize may be offered to someone else.
– The prize is 1 x A3 print of Scarborough Cricket Club, on 280gsm paper, comes with a high-quality 20 x 16-inch black frame and white mount.
– You can enter in different ways (each one is a separate entry):