Thanks for taking the time to visit the Cricket Yorkshire website. I hope you enjoy having a look round.
On this page, you’ll be introduced to a bit of the background to Cricket Yorkshire and can also contact me directly.
John Fuller – [email protected]
My 3-second CV for the curious…
- Retired left-arm seamer, best of 8-85 but also went for 32 in an over!
- Author of Last of the Summer Wickets & All Wickets Great & Small
- Won the JM Kilburn Cricket Writer of the Year
Cricket Yorkshire by the numbers
- 2011, the year the website flung open its digital doors
- 14,000 of you follow via Twitter or like the Facebook page
- 10k-15k visit Cricket Yorkshire every month
- Readers include players, umpires, fans, scorers, umpires and tea ladies!
What to expect from Cricket Yorkshire in 2020?
Every Tuesday and Friday, CricketYorkshire.com will publish new stories, with a focus on recreational cricket.
I also want to introduce more points of views, subjects and contributors. Want to write for Cricket Yorkshire? Here’s How!
If you use Twitter or Facebook, we’ll often release the article on the Monday/Thursday evening.
Social media is a huge part of how Cricket Yorkshire strikes up conversations every day with fans, umpires, officials, players and coaches.
I will be running a range of competitions through the website with a host of prizes I really wish I could win myself.
To get exclusive subscriber offers, hear about competitions and get an insight into life in cricket journalism…
Join our Cricket Yorkshire newsletter community below!
Plus, subscribers get a free download of my guide: ‘6 Ways to Get Your Cricket While The Season’s On Pause’.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH…
Whether you have a story, want to write for the website or discuss a commercial partnership, just plug in your details below and I’ll email you straight back.
Enjoy your week, John.