Cricket Yorkshire is partnering with easyfundraising to help cricket clubs take advantage of shopping all year round.
Is your club set up to earn free donations from retailers across each month for years to come?
You could be adding a substantial amount to the fundraising pot while your supporters shop online with easyfundraising.
Turning online purchases into free donations for your club is easy to set up and then buy as normal – except your cricket club earns.
Clubs and supporters can shop with all the leading retailers (Amazon, John Lewis, Selfridges, Curry’s PC World plus 5,900 others) and every time a supporter makes an online purchase, your club receives a free donation from the retailer.
- £918,000 raised for cricket clubs
- 2,800 cricket clubs registered with easyfundraising
- 20,640 supporters signed up to support their clubs
Why should I register my club?
- It provides your club with a continuous stream of income all year round, not just during the peak shopping season
- It’s free and requires little management or maintenance so you can fundraise without even thinking about it
- easyfundraising provides you with lots of pre-built messages, images, flyers, and toolkits to help engage your supporters
How to get started with easyfundraising:
- Register your club – this is free and only takes a couple of minutes to complete
- Book your free 1-2-1 coaching call with the easyfundraising team to understand how to get the most out of the platform for your club
- Encourage your supporters to use the easyfundraising website or mobile app when shopping online for your club to start earning free donations
Register your club now, and start earning!
If your cricket club registers on easyfundraising, we will earn an affiliate commission. It doesn’t cost you anything – but you’ll also be supporting this website and grassroots cricket journalism.
Make Money For Your Cricket Club
If you haven’t already, download Cricket Yorkshire’s free guide on How to Double Your Cricket Club Income with ideas any club of any size can put into play.
- Best Cricket Shoes: Cricketers Guide  - December 8, 2023
- Cricket Gifts: Biscuits, books, bags and bird boxes  - December 5, 2023
- Serious Cricket Teamwear: Trusted and made in the UK - December 4, 2023