**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
Want to win your own Payntr cricket shoes? Better still – want to win a bundle of Payntr Cricket goodies to set you up for the rest of the season and beyond?
Cricket Yorkshire is partnering with Payntr Cricket again to offer a fantastic prize worth £150 and all this below could be yours!
The Payntr XPF All-Rounder Spike is new for 2022 and combines supreme comfort with stability and the design flair that is Payntr’s hallmark.
What’s the prize?
The winner, selected at random, will win:
How to Enter?
Enter our Payntr Cricket competition by filling in the form below and answer this question:
What is the discount code called that gives all Cricket Yorkshire readers 20% off Payntr?
(Hint: You’ll find it on this page!)
Deadline is Friday 22 July at 9pm. Good luck!
Competition terms and conditions
1. The prize draw opens Tuesday 12 July 2022 and closes at 9pm (UK time) on Friday 22 July 2022.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. There are three prizes to be won, the winner will receive a pair of Payntr XPF All-Rounder spikes, a Payntr trucker cap and a pair of Payntr performance socks.
Payntr reserve the right to change prizes, if products are sold out or aren’t available in the right size for the prize-winner.
4. The winner will be the one drawn at random from all valid entries after the closing date. The winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the competition closing and has 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. The prize is provided by Payntr. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. No purchase is necessary. One entry per person.
- Watching from the boundary rope: Looking back on 2022 - September 20, 2022
- Bilton-in-Ainsty celebrate new beginnings in 90th year - August 4, 2022
- Could this be New Farnley’s year in the Bradford League? - July 26, 2022