**This competition is closed**
Want to win your own Payntr cricket shoes? Better still – want to win a Bodyline Cricket Shoes Bundle of Payntr Cricket goodies just in time for the new season?
Cricket Yorkshire is partnering with Payntr Cricket to give away a fantastic prize and all this below could be yours!
What’s the prize?
The winner, selected at random, will win a Big Bodyline Bundle worth over £150!
You can choose between batting, bowling or all-rounder shoe depending on which you’d like along with a cap, socks, wristband and boot bag. Payntr offer both kids (4-6) and Adult (7-12) sizes so parents can enter for themselves or a cricketing family member!
How to Enter?
Enter our Payntr Cricket competition by filling in the form below and answer this question:
What is the discount code called that gives all Cricket Yorkshire readers 20% off Payntr?
(Hint: You’ll find it on this page!)
Deadline is Sunday 20 February at 9pm. Good luck!
Competition terms and conditions
1. The prize draw opens 7pm 13 February 2022 and closes at 9pm (UK time) on Sunday 20 February 2022.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
3. There is one prize to be won, the winner will win a Bodyline bundle. The winner can choose between batting, bowling or all-rounder bundle.
4. The winner will be the one drawn at random from all valid entries after the closing date. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the competition closing and has 7 days to respond before an alternative winner is chosen.
5. This prize may be offered in a limited number of other promotions.
6. The prize is provided by Payntr. We are not responsible for any aspect of the prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery or a prize winner being unable to take up any aspect, or the entirety of the prize due to their own circumstances or restrictions. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. No purchase is necessary. One entry per person.
- Best Cricket Shoes: Cricketers Guide  - December 8, 2023
- Cricket Gifts: Biscuits, books, bags and bird boxes  - December 5, 2023
- Serious Cricket Teamwear: Trusted and made in the UK - December 4, 2023