In association with our award-winning insurance partner Aston Lark, we’re delighted to share news of an opportunity for your cricket club to win up to £1,000.
For the third year in a row, Aston Lark is offering cricket clubs the chance to win up to £1,000 towards upgrading their coaching equipment.
This year, they’ll be giving cricket clubs three chances to win:
🏏 1st prize: £1,000
🏏 2nd prize: £300
🏏 3rd prize: £200
All you have to do is get a quote for your cricket club insurance and you’ll automatically be entered in the draw. *
It doesn’t commit you to buy from Aston Lark but will start a conversation and show your club how they can help.
That’s not all – Try out their new online quote and buy system…
Aston Lark has made it even easier for you to get a quote for your insurance cover – visit their website, where you can get an instant quote and buy your insurance in minutes.
What’s even better, all your documents will be sent to you immediately.
All cricket clubs obtaining a quote through Aston Lark will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Need advice? Talk to Colin Mico
t: 01883 868 521
e: [email protected]
Sorting your cricket club insurance is not the most thrilling of jobs but it could save you money and heartache down the line. The prize draw is an eye-catching incentive and it’s got to be worth exploring.
An insurance broker for 40+ years, Colin is a qualified coach at Caterham Cricket Club, as well as advising the Surrey Cricket Foundation and county boards.
Ready to get a quote on your cricket club insurance?
Click to get your online quote and be entered into the prize draw within minutes.
I also caught up with Colin recently to chat about insurance for cricket clubs for the Cricket Yorkshire Podcast. We discussed key things all cricket clubs should be aware of, plus news on renewals and the reasons for this eye-catching prize draw.
Terms and Conditions apply:
- The prize draw is open to anyone who requests an Aston Lark Cricket Club quote between Monday 20th December 2021 and Friday 29th April 2022.
- To enter, you need to obtain a quote from Aston Lark Cricket – you can access our quote and buy platform here.
- All entries will be treated equally. Only one entry per club is allowed.
- Any entry that is fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified.
- No purchase is necessary. Upon receiving a contract certain quote from us, your club will be entered in the prize draw.
- Entry is open between Monday 20th December 2021 and Friday 29th April 2022.
- There will be three winners of the prize draw who will receive £1,000, £300 and £200 respectively, to spend on equipment of their choice. The prize is non-transferable.
- The winners will be chosen at random on Tuesday 10th May 2022 from all eligible entries.
- All entrants agree to be bound by the full terms and conditions of this prize draw.
- The decisions of the promoter are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
**This is a sponsored article for Aston Lark – if the mood takes you, click to read Cricket Yorkshire’s policy on sponsored content**
- Getting the Best Cricket Club Website with Pitchero - January 27, 2022
- The Winter Tour: January cricket in the Yorkshire Dales - January 15, 2022
- Win £1,000 for your cricket club with Aston Lark’s prize draw - January 13, 2022