Thanks for taking the time to visit the Cricket Yorkshire website. I hope you enjoy having a look round.
This is where you’re introduced to a bit of the background to Cricket Yorkshire and can also contact me directly.
HELLO FROM JOHN FULLER, DIGITAL NINJA, TEA GUZZLER, FLAILING NUMBER ELEVEN.
My Ten-second CV for the curious…
- ECB-accredited journalist
- Member of The Cricket Writers Club
- Decades of experience in publishing and marketing (LinkedIn profile)
CRICKET YORKSHIRE BY THE NUMBERS:
- 2011, the year the website flung open its digital doors
- 10,000 of you follow via Twitter or like the Facebook page
- 10,000+ visit Cricket Yorkshire every month
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM CRICKET YORKSHIRE IN 2017?
Every Tuesday and Friday, CricketYorkshire.com will publish new stories, predominantly from recreational cricket.
There will also be interviews across the year with Yorkshire County Cricket Club players and staff.
Social media is a huge part of how Cricket Yorkshire strikes up conversations every day.
To get exclusive subscriber offers and an insight into life in cricket journalism, there is a popular Cricket Yorkshire newsletter, twice a month.
**It’s quick to sign up on the right-hand sidebar.**
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH…
Whether you have a story, want to write for the website or discuss a commercial partnership, just plug in your details below and I’ll get straight back to you.
Enjoy your week, John.